Collective bargaining and labour dispute resolution:
- Providing assistance during negotiations with Trade Unions for the conclusion, renewal or amendment of Collective Agreements, for the implementation or interpretation of their articles and for handling personal or other complaints.
- Evaluation of Trade Union demands before the commencement of negotiations.
- Providing support during negotiations and during mediation procedures before the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance.
- Providing information and support for handling labour disputes in accordance with the Industrial Relations Code and labour law.
Labour law and practice:
- Providing advice for the correct implementation of Cypriot labour law and practice, including: termination of employment, maternity, organisation of working time, shop working hours and their employees’ employment terms, health and safety, annual leave and equality in the workplace.
- Providing information and advice on international developments in the field of labour relations, especially with regard to EU Directives and Regulations, so that every business can adjust quickly and effectively to the EU acquis.
- Providing information relating to salary levels and benefits provided in the labour market.
- Providing information regarding the introduction and implementation of good practices.
- Providing information regarding the procedures to employ EU or third country national.
- Staff manual and company policies design.
- Disciplinary Code design.
- Sexual Harassment Code design.
- Customised company training programmes on labour law and practice.
- Publication of specialised books on labour law and practice.